We all are aware of hemp seeds and their benefits for various health problems. Here we are going to talk about how it is helpful for your skin.
About Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp seed oil, which is often called hemp oil is extracted from the industrial hemp seeds by using a cold-pressing method. What we get as a result is often an unrefined oil that is green in colour and has a nutty flavour. It is quite different from CBD hemp oil which is extracted from the flowers and the leaves of the plant and then mixed with the carrier oils like hemp oil. It is very much legal and safe to use and has various benefits. They are easily available in various retail stores and online stores like The Just CBD store. Their hemp seed oil is made of all the goodness of both hemp seeds and CBD.
Benefits of Using Hemp Seed Oil on Our Skin
- Hemp seed oil is said to have an anti-inflammatory property that can reduce irritation, redness and soothes your skin. It has a high level of omega oils, which is useful for many medical benefits. It has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-microbial properties which is helpful to protect your skin. It is also hypoallergenic, which is very much effective for people having allergies or sensitive skin.
- Hemp oil has an anti-ageing property too. It has vitamin E and other fatty acids present in it which is important to combat signs of ageing like wrinkles and fine lines. It not only hydrates and moisturizes your skin, but also protects it from external factors like sun damage and toxins.
- It also found that hemp oil is great for dry skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. The essential fatty acids which are present in the oil can help maintain good and healthy skin. Nutrients like vitamin D, which are present in them can hydrate the skin and make it soft by proper calcium absorption.
- Hemp oil is also very useful for acne treatments. This is because it balances and regulates the oil production of your skin. Here, in this case, oil is being helpful to treat oily skin. Our skin naturally produces too much oil if it is in a dry condition which causes outbreaks of acne. Hence hemp oil helps moisturize your skin and keeps it hydrated to reduce any production of excess oil.
Usage of Hemp Oil
Some of the best ways to enjoy the benefits of hemp oil are:
- Add hemp oil to your diet. The best way to do so is to ingest it by using it as a replacement oil for your kitchen oil or use in capsule form.
- You can also use hemp seed oil lotion after washing hands or having bath, which will moisturize your skin and prevent dryness. You can also replace it with your regular moisturizer. You also get lip balms with hemp oil for your dry skin.
- CBD is also well-known for its anti-inflammatory property and combining them with hemp oil can boost its property to a new level.
Thus, adding Hemp seed oil to your daily skin regime can keep your skin new and protected.